In order for the site to work properly we need to collect some information. Below are the details of the cookies and what they are used for, there is also information about how you can control them.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits the website we collect standard internet log information. This information is anonymous and is not combined with any other information that you may submit on the site.
This website will set some cookies which are essential for the website to work properly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
Third Party Cookies
- The site uses Google Analytics to supply site analytics for our website usage i.e. __ga, _gat_UA, _gid, _dc_gtm_UA and a number of other session cookies are Google Analytics cookies. They are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.
- _ide… DoubleClick IDE cookies are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to users across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to users based on previous visits to a website. These cookies measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user. If you wish to disable DoubleClick cookies on your browser please visit this website.
- personalization_id – This is a Twitter cookie used for integration and sharing capabilities for the social media platform.
- fr – This is a Facebook cookie used for integration and sharing capabilities for the social media platform.
- _stid ShareThis cookies to help to share site content on social media sites.
- _vwo_uuid_v2 This is a Visual Website Optimizer cookie. These cookies collect information about how visitors interact with the pages on the website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The information collected is anonymous.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE cookie, GPS, YSC, PREF These are YouTube cookies. These cookies help track the number of views for a particular video. The pref cookie will track user preferences and serve up related content or adverts within an embedded YouTube video.
- __cfduid – This is user by our global content distribution network (CDN) to deliver content to you faster.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application. Your web browser (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox) then sends these cookies back to the website or application on each subsequent visit so that they can recognise you and remember things like user preferences.
If you want to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this website you can do this through your browser settings. Restricting cookies may change the way the website functions.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.