Medit Ambassadors – or Meditors – are students or practising medical or nursing professionals around the world who want to develop their social learning and education skills whilst also representing Medit on their campus or in their clinic or hospital.
What do Medit ambassadors do?
The main responsibility of a Medit Ambassador is to promote the opportunities and benefits of Medit in your professional community – university, clinic or hospital. The commitment is approximately one hour per month.
Meditto share useful content and resources.
Mediton your social media channels – sharing collections or relevant articles.
- Creating and leading a Medit private discussion group (e.g. virtual journal club) with your peers.
Benefits for becoming a Medit ambassador
Medit Ambassadors may receive:
- A written letter of reference, highlighting the Ambassador’s contribution to peer-to-peer learning.
- Medit ‘swag’ and discounted access to resources, tools and events from our partners.
- Early access to Beta test new features, learn from the community and discuss findings.
- The chance to be featured online and at events as a leading Ambassador, elevating your professional profile.
- Exclusive professional learning and networking opportunities at leading hospitals and at events.
How to become a
You can apply to be a